Cy Cadwalader, a licensed plumbing contractor, is the proprietor of 3C Plumbing. Though small in size, 3C Plumbing provides big advantages over the national plumbing chains, including the type of personal, professional service the big guys just can’t match.
Bringing 15 Years Plumbing Experience to Every Job
When we ring your doorbell, it’s Cy standing there, not any one of a dozen or more anonymous employees the big guys might send. And the next time you need us, Cy will be there. And every time after that, too! That’s what we mean by personal, professional service.
- Right out of high school, Cy apprenticed with Noblesville’s Schuler’s Plumbing for 3 years.
- He spent the next 7 years with large Indianapolis-based plumbing company, R. T. Moore.
- Cy opened 3C Plumbing in 2005.
- Licensed Plumbing Contractor, #PC10701074
Serving the Plumbing Needs of Indianapolis Area Home Owners
Since then, 3C Plumbing has been serving the needs of countless home owners in Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel, Westfield and surrounding communities of Indianapolis, Marion and Hamilton Counties.
As part of our customer service, we offer:
- Free estimates before any work is started – most large companies will charge you just to have someone come to your door.
- One Year Labor Warranty on all work we perform.
- Low Overhead Means Low Prices for You!
The next time you need a plumber in Noblesville, Westfield, Carmel, Fishers, Indianapolis or anywhere in the surrounding area, give 3C Plumbing a try. You might be surprised to find that bigger Is not always better. Call Cy Cadwalader, “Your Neighborhood Plumber,” at (317) 850-5114 for prompt, reliable service.