Your Neighborhood Plumber"When you need a plumber, it's nice and convenient to have one in your neighborhood."
Cy Cadwalader, Owner
3C Plumbing, Noblesville, IN Licensed Plumbing Contractor License: #PC10701074
- Indiana’s Drought May Be Over, But Water Conservation Should Continue
- Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel and Hamilton County Summer Events and Activities; June 15 – July 7 2012
- Noblesville, Fishers, Carmel and Hamilton County Summer Events and Activities
- Household Water Filters: Better For Your Wallet & The Environment Than Bottled Water
- Water Heater Temperature Settings: How High Is Too High?
Category Archives: Plumbing Services
Over the last decade or so, many people have gotten into the habit of purchasing bottled water to drink, whether due to health concerns, ease of use, or simply because “everybody’s doing it.” If you are one of them, you … Continue reading
One of the questions I often get asked is what’s the proper temperature to set a water heater at. The basic answer is that there is no one correct setting for all water heaters. According to a White Paper recently … Continue reading
In 1992, the Federal government set up regulations that required all new toilets use 1.6 gallons of water per flush, a major reduction from the 5 or 6 gallons many older toilets used. And while most of us understand the … Continue reading
Today is the first day of autumn, which means that it’s time to think about preparing your home for the coming winter. One of the most frequent calls we get during the winter is to repair damage caused by frozen … Continue reading
Here’s what we feel is a great example of the old adage “Penny wise and Pound foolish” from right here in Indianapolis. The three-year old Lucas Oil Stadium, home of the Colts and the 2012 Super Bowl, has some major … Continue reading